Massage therapy is the manipulation of soft tissues of the body including, muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints.
Massage Therapy is a treatment that can help:
- Relieve pain associated with everyday and occupational stress
- Reduce muscle tension and stiffness
- Rehabilitate sports injuries
- Promote relaxation
- Relieve stress
- Improve range of motion
- Reduce scar tissue
- Improve mental state of well-being
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Alleviate the symptoms associated with many chronic pain conditions.
Our massage therapists are all registered professionals with varying styles and abilities to suit your needs.