Physiotherapists combine their in-depth knowledge of the body and how it works with specialized hands-on clinical skills to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
Physiotherapy treatments can include the following:
- Personalized exercise programs designed to improve your strength, range of motion, and function
- Joint mobilization to reduce pain and stiffness
- Modalities such as therapeutic ultrasound to relieve pain, reduce swelling, speed up the healing process, improve movement and function
- Injury prevention
- Post-operative care
- Work and occupational retraining and return to work planning
- Prescription of supportive devices such as compression stockings and return to sport aides
Our registered physiotherapists work in conjunction with all of our health professionals to ensure that you receive the treatment that is tailored to your individual needs.